"undercover" style interior lightbar for a Charger

03JESSE41

May 11, 2011
USA, WI
Hello,bear with me as I am new to this site, I am looking for a interior undercover style lightbar that mounts to the top section of the cars headliner behind the windshield. I have found the Signal split phantom that fits the '08 charger it needs to go into. What I am looking for is suggestions of other makes and models, likes and dislikes of the signal split phantom and the best place/price to get one of these style lights. Thanks for any help and any pics of these mounted in a charger interior or exterior pics if you have them.

ehaimann236

May 12, 2011
U.S.A/ IL
A new company that just came out this past year is called Feniex lighting. They have an all new LED which is brighter than I have ever seen. I am trying to get my police department to switch over when they purchase new vehicles. It is by far the best I have seen.

Also Feniex has a new touch screen control system and on/off switch for the steering wheel. Amazing new tools which are very cool and practical.

Check it out. If you have any questions about it let me know.

Eric

zacmtz7

May 21, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Fed Sig ILS. That's what I have on my charger and had one in my crown Vic and I love it. Cajunblitz on here will attest to how good they are. I like Fedsig stuff.

JJ7850

May 26, 2010
Pennsylvania
I highly recommend the Soundoff Signal Interior Pinnacle! I bought one and its amazing. Its also really good off axis. I bought mine through a dealer on the board and it was the cheapest I could find anywhere. He was also great to work with.

03JESSE41

May 11, 2011
USA, WI
Thanks for the recomendations so far everyone, I am looking into them was wondering if anyone can post some pics? especially a interior pic looking at the light so I can see how it looks and how much visability it takes up? thanks

LED138

May 31, 2010
Bergen County, NJ
+1 on the Pinnacle.. Absolutely bright, easy to install and about the size of a 9v battery layed on its side. You cant beat it.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
The PD I used to work for had an 07 charger with a whelen inner edge which is bright and all but if your over 5 ft.tall then you pretty much can't see the traffic signals for shit. I would have to say go with fedsig ils, the top of the line and probably most expensive but well worth it. Or the sos pinnacle, or the svp phantom with gen 4 leds is less than an inch in height. There are many dealers on here that will help you out which ever way you decide to go with, I would help you out but I have not sold or installed any equipment in a few months, long story... IMHO those should be the best as far as price, light out put and visibility...

Alovebaby41

May 23, 2010
Texas
In a huge fan of the inner edges. The new ones have a cut out so you can see through the bottom shroud. And your best bet for pictures would be to go the manufactures websites and look at some brochures! But you can't beat made in America!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.