undercover vizor

iwillits

Apr 9, 2011
grant county, IN
i have a undercover vizor linear ulv. it is having a flash pattern issue the traffic advisor works fine but u apply power to it an the lights flash for a few seconds an stop. i can run the traffic advisor all day an it never stops. i need help with it please.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Where did you get it, and how old is the unit? I can try to assist you with the warranty process, even if it wasn't purchased through me.

iwillits

Apr 9, 2011
grant county, IN
tom said:
Where did you get it, and how old is the unit? I can try to assist you with the warranty process, even if it wasn't purchased through me.

the lin6 modules say 4/20/2009 on them. an it was purchased by someone else on my fire department.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
I can put you into contact with someone who is taking care of all warranty items for us if you would like, but he will most likely need the name of the original buyer and order number to look up the order to assist you further.

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
ledguy said:
Tom,

I don't think its from us. Our modules aren't individually marked with dates. I think its an axixtech

That's exactly what I was thinking since I've never seen any stickers on the UV modules. Thanks for the confirmation, Mike.

OP, If it does turn out to be an Axixtech product, you can get in touch with Brooking Industries: 954-572-0510

Hope this helps!

iwillits

Apr 9, 2011
grant county, IN
tom said:
I can put you into contact with someone who is taking care of all warranty items for us if you would like, but he will most likely need the name of the original buyer and order number to look up the order to assist you further.

all the numbers on the modules are 1tl34855, lv1000-3.00, then the date i said above

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.