Uni-rack Project

Busarider

Nov 23, 2013
Tunkhannock PA
Here's what I am working on now. It was listed on eBay as a "DJ Lightbar, which is why it probably escaped notice of the collectors who are always luckier than me and post up cheap finds. It was secured to a 2x4 in the pictures. The seller sent me a message asking if it was ok to remove the 2x4...

Anyways, the experts on here identified it as a Unity Uni-Rack. I bought it for the lollipops, but after checking it out, I think it is the lightbar solution for my truck. It will have 2 Dietz 250 lollipops pictured, the Tripplite RF-6 pictured, and a pair of 4" 3800 grotes on it.

Before:

DSCN2380.jpg

DSCN2381.jpg

light1.jpg

image2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Looks great so far, man.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Wow!! sure looks great.

And this other case of the falling in in the outhouse and... well you know the rest.

Nice job.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Great find! Looking good, please post pics of it on the truck! :thumbsup:

72copriv

May 21, 2010
Western ND
WOW that really looks good!! I have one also, but can't get that much shine from just elbow grease.

100_0596.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.