Unicorn lighting - anyone familiar with them?

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
Hey all -

I found their products on Amazon, looked at their website, and they seem fairly decent (at least they're made in Taiwan not the PRC), and seem to have good reviews.

That said, I realize they're not Feniex, FedSig, Whelen or one of the other domestic companies, so I figured I'd ask the community here for their opinions.

Unlike Speedy Tactical products, they're about $20 less each for their dual color heads than the Feniex or Abrams models... but I'm a believer in "buy once, cry once", and would rather pay a little more to not have to worry about them for the next few years.

Thanks!

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
Hey all -

I found their products on Amazon, looked at their website, and they seem fairly decent (at least they're made in Taiwan not the PRC), and seem to have good reviews.

That said, I realize they're not Feniex, FedSig, Whelen or one of the other domestic companies, so I figured I'd ask the community here for their opinions.

Unlike Speedy Tactical products, they're about $20 less each for their dual color heads than the Feniex or Abrams models... but I'm a believer in "buy once, cry once", and would rather pay a little more to not have to worry about them for the next few years.

Thanks!

I don't know how this would be effective emergency lighting....

71AByWpkuRL._SL1000_.jpg

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Well shouldn't we ask jd about it first, I think that is infringing on one of his patented designs and products for sale overseas!

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
Additional info that isn't quite so... splendorous. ;)

Two of their items:
EC01.PNG
ec02.PNG
UC01.PNG

They claim IP68 water resistance and a 3 year warranty.

I found the website of a member here who offered me a decent quote. I hate the idea of manufacturers setting selling points though.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Hey all -

Thanks!

It sounds like you answered your question already. If you haven’t heard anything good about them, then it’s probably for a reason. I suggest paying a few bucks extra for a brand that you know (ie Feniex).

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.