Uniden BC-RH96 Havis Console Mounting

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
This thread could be a cross-post with the Console section, but figured I could also fall-back on here.

I currently have a BCT15X mounted inside my Havis console. Starting to have constraints with other items mounted inside the console. I purchased the BC-RH96 with the anticipation of relocating the BCT15X and freeing up "headroom" per se within the Havis console.

WELL, lo and behold, it is not just a simple swap to the Havis Mounting Bracket/faceplate for the 15X. It would either take some custom modding, or, I would need to figure something else out.

Has anyone done this before, or is there a faceplate/bracket that I missed out in my numerous searches? Would be a lifesaver if someone had some viable information for me.

TIA

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.