Uniform Patch Supplier

StewartComm

May 23, 2010
Jerusalem, Ohio
My department is searching for reputable companies that embroider patches. I have done the routine google search and have found a few, but I was wondering if anyone on here has any personal recommendations, or if anyone here has an embroidery business? We like to keep our business inside the United States and would like to do business with someone in the profession, or at least familiar with it. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

If you were looking for details, I am designing a new patch for my FD. The one they have now is a pretty lousy excuse for a patch as it only has the name and station number embroidered on it.

What we are looking for:
300 Patches
3.5 Inches Wide
4.5 Inches Tall
100% Embroidered
(Possible) Gold Metallic Thread
Considering changing from Black background to FDNY Navy Blue.
Changing the font to one of the following:
-Couture
-Heavitas
-Sui Generis
-Plateia
(fonts found at www.dafonts.com)

Attachments

• Somerton Fire Department (OH).jpg
    Somerton Fire Department (OH).jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City

StewartComm

May 23, 2010
Jerusalem, Ohio
Thanks everyone! Here's my latest design. I am looking for suggestions/comments before I send it for approval. Thinking about making the inner red outline a little bit thinner. Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.15.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 11.15.13 AM.png
    799.9 KB · Views: 10

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.