Unilite manual

southpaw

Site Veteran
If one has a Unity Unilite manual, please post it or let me know where to find one.. Yes -- I have contacted Unity, just looking for one for information... Thanks..

UnityUSA

Site Regular
We do not have a manual for the Unilite. What information do you need? We may be able to help.

OP
OP
southpaw

southpaw

Site Veteran
I have an older one in the original box, and thought there might have originally be a manual or some type of parts, information sheet or such...

UnityUSA

Site Regular
My understanding is that the light is old enough that back when it was first made it was decided the light was simple enough that a manual wasn't needed. Then it just never got one. Still isn't a manual on bill of materials.

OP
OP
southpaw

southpaw

Site Veteran
Quite true.. back in the "old days" we did not have millennials or the like....thanks for checking on this for me!

Nolines

Silver Supporter
yes but ( No Offense ) shouldnt there still be a Manual for Dummies, and the Unsure? I personally can admit to being a Dummy when it comes to things im not sure of and Wish I had a Manual on those things.... isnt that why we have people like Dr Ruth?? LOL

OP
OP
southpaw

southpaw

Site Veteran
yes but ( No Offense ) shouldnt there still be a Manual for Dummies, and the Unsure? I personally can admit to being a Dummy when it comes to things im not sure of and Wish I had a Manual on those things.... isnt that why we have people like Dr Ruth?? LOL
You betcha!! lol!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Andyems