Unilite manual

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
If one has a Unity Unilite manual, please post it or let me know where to find one.. Yes -- I have contacted Unity, just looking for one for information... Thanks..

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
We do not have a manual for the Unilite. What information do you need? We may be able to help.

Reactions: southpaw

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
I have an older one in the original box, and thought there might have originally be a manual or some type of parts, information sheet or such...

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
My understanding is that the light is old enough that back when it was first made it was decided the light was simple enough that a manual wasn't needed. Then it just never got one. Still isn't a manual on bill of materials.

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Quite true.. back in the "old days" we did not have millennials or the like....thanks for checking on this for me!

Reactions: Tony P

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
yes but ( No Offense ) shouldnt there still be a Manual for Dummies, and the Unsure? I personally can admit to being a Dummy when it comes to things im not sure of and Wish I had a Manual on those things.... isnt that why we have people like Dr Ruth?? LOL

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
yes but ( No Offense ) shouldnt there still be a Manual for Dummies, and the Unsure? I personally can admit to being a Dummy when it comes to things im not sure of and Wish I had a Manual on those things.... isnt that why we have people like Dr Ruth?? LOL
You betcha!! lol!!

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Info if needed for Unity stuff. Sent to me today..

Attachments

• page_4.jpg
    page_4.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 10
  • page_1.jpg
    page_1.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 10
  • page_3.jpg
    page_3.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 10
  • page_2.jpg
    page_2.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Nolines

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.