For Sale Unitrol/FS Touchmaster TM4-1 California spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
Not sure how a California spec ("option 09") siren found its way into a county fleet in Central Virginia, but I found one among all the sirens I acquired. I've tested it and it's not just a misapplied faceplate decal, it only does wail-yelp with the switch in either position. There's no hi-lo to be heard!

This is a TM4-1 model, meaning no aux switch labels and no momentary gun lock release switch (or ignition power lead).

It's in pretty nice shape, save for some minor delamination of the faceplate in the bottom right corner.

I've tested this completely and everything works - EVEN THE BACKLIGHTING! Most, if not all the bulbs work on this one.

$85 shipped!

20220806_163850.jpg

20220806_165811.jpg

20220806_164158.jpg

20220806_163903.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.