For Sale Unitrol Omega 90 - Complete Dual Amp Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

towlercd

Jun 10, 2010
Potsdam, NY USA
towlercd submitted a new listing:

Unitrol Omega 90 - Complete Dual Amp Setup - Unitrol Omega 90 Dual Tone

Up for sale is a complete, dual Unitol Omega 90 set up. All cables included, cable to control box is cut (was using a 4200 to control) but I have the original plug that could be reattached to use the Unitrol control box. Includes havis (I think, might be jotto) console brackets as well. Siren works great, was pushing 400 watts when uninstalled. Only selling because I need to go with a hand held controller in my new ride.

Read more about this listing...

Reactions: FiremanSketch

Jmorton722

Apr 15, 2019
Duson, LA
I have a question if you can help me out. I have a touchmaster tm4. Can I wire a unitrol omega 90 amp to it and get all the omega tones plus my touchmaster tones?

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
I have a question if you can help me out. I have a touchmaster tm4. Can I wire a unitrol omega 90 amp to it and get all the omega tones plus my touchmaster tones?
It's not a direct plug-and-play, but you could use a few of the TM4 outputs to activate the Omega 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.