Unitrol Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rofocowboy84

May 20, 2010
Centre County, PA
There's no such thing as a "Dual Unitrol Omega 90 Amplifier", the way people get dual tones is by hooking up two amps to a controller. With that said, if that's a working unit, $22 is a good deal.

Pimp

May 16, 2010
Louisiana

gman021

Dec 8, 2010
CT
Ya my next question is, where do I even start to find the cables? I know where I can get a controller but I have no idea where I would find cables. I'm guessing here in the wanted section and ebay are my two best places.

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Right here. I mfg cables that are or better than Unitrol. They are made to order to any specific lengths.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
EVModules said:
Right here. I mfg cables that are or better than Unitrol. They are made to order to any specific lengths.

I've bought Sean's cables and they are great!! Besides buying Sean's cables, Cajunblitz also sells genuine FS cables. Cables unfortunately just aren't found on the used market from my experience. Sorry.

Black Hoe

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
You can purchase the dual-mode cables from Sean / EV Modules. I purchased a few from him and they work great and are made better than FS / Unitrol. The dual-mode cable connects two Omega 90 amps together for maximum power and sounds.

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
We manufacture to order both types of cables to any desired length. The controller cable (CA90) starts at $35.40 at one foot and $1.25 for each additional foot. The dual amp cable (CA92) is $34.60 for $1.10 for each additional foot. They are made to orient the cables properly with respect to the tie-down points. Small wire ties are included with each cable that will fit the tie-downs on the amp. Shipping is a flat $6 for orders up to $100, $10 for any orders above $100.

EMSChief1

Jul 17, 2010
NY/NJ
I've also purchased a cable from Sean at EVModules and it works great. Highly recommended. I have the Omega 90 in the back of a Ford Explorer and the cable runs up to some Havis switches in the console to control it.

shnerby

May 21, 2010
Houston, TX
there is no siren that can compare with a proper dual unitrol setup

its the only thing that gets you through nyc gridlock

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I've used Sean's cables and they're great. I put a dual Omega 90 setup in one of my chief's SUV and he LOVES it.

gman021

Dec 8, 2010
CT
Sean I will be buying some cable off you soon (I know I said that a month ago). When my shizzy sell on ebay, ill take cord and a 5000 controller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.