Unitrol TMD siren PA not working

Safetyman

Sep 18, 2017
Baldwinsville, NY
I was given a Unitrol TMD siren in great shape. Pulled from a Vol chiefs car working except for the PA feature apparently. Siren and Horn modes work. I have tried 2 mics (MNCT- SB) both were used no luck. When selector is set to PA, pushing the ptt button makes 1 relay close/open but no audio from speaker. The TMD is a nice unit and a great add to my collection.
Any insight on what may be the problem?
Appreciate the help,
Safetyman

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The troubleshooting instructions in the Touchmaster Delta manual are as follows:

yiE79u7.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.