Unity dome order from your website

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
I ordered a clear dome for a Unity RV-25 about a week ago and havent heard anything after receiving the initial order confirmation email. Can you give me any idea how long it normally takes before an order like this is shipped out? Thanks

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Your order is currently listed on the production schedule to be finished tomorrow.

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
Just received a message from production that we will need to cancel the order. We are out of clear RV25 domes and will not be getting more. I will contact you directly with further details.

UnityUSA

Nov 25, 2015
Chicago IL
We are sorry for the inconvenience, but happy to hear you were able to find the part you were looking for. We would love to continue carrying them, but our supplier has decided to stop making the clear RV25 domes and volume is far to low to make it possible to have them made special for us. Thank you for your understanding.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Reactions: Tony P

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
This is too bad, but it is nice to see an honest reply. I'm still hoping for an official collaboration between Unity and Whelen for a high profile rotabeam LED beacon. Every time I read something like this my dream dies a little :(. The crossbar is coming back, really it is, lol. Seriously, I understand Unity is a business and even though they have been around as long as emergency vehicles, they can't make it on nostalgia alone. I'm sad to see another classic disappear, but I fully understand why.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.