Unity Unirack California Bar Restoration Pics

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Gotdang! Nicely done!

I say start at $450, and then proceed with negotiations from there.

It has real history behind it as an actual used agency bar, so that should count for something.

May 21, 2010
Western Montana
You did a good job cleaning it up and given its relative uniqueness, I'd say $500 would be a very reasonable price (I would pay that). Of course, given the irrationality of this market these days, you can probably double that on FleaBay!

dmathieu

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
S.W. New Hampshire, USA
I'd start higher. Picture the price of each individual piece. The bar itself is not usually found in such nice condition. It is a unique set-up, and has a history. This would be desirable in somebody's collection, or on a show vehicle. The problem will always be shipping. I'd remove the beacon and ship in a separate package.
Let us know if you list it, and where. It will be fun to watch.

Reactions: Tony P

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
No idea what that would be worth, but it seems to me that a lot of those Unity racks rusted badly, so a good condition example is not easy to find. You could part it out, but I suspect a collector might pay more for it as-is.

fedsig7

May 20, 2010
Santa Rosa, California
I'd start higher. Picture the price of each individual piece. The bar itself is not usually found in such nice condition. It is a unique set-up, and has a history. This would be desirable in somebody's collection, or on a show vehicle. The problem will always be shipping. I'd remove the beacon and ship in a separate package.
Let us know if you list it, and where. It will be fun to watch.

Reactions: CrownVic97

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.