Unknown light bar

u387962

May 21, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yes it,s a SVP bar. It has the California spec dome on the passenger side so it may be a Cali. bar altogether, the domes are identical on both sides so it would be easy to switch back. I think maybe $200 for value as they are not super collectible IMO.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
@ERIC6913
This is an SVP Model 202CA bar.. I have a R/B version of this light.. this is a cheap lightbar. Very lightweight and mostly plastic.. besides the rotators and aluminum frame everything else is plastic.

As for value.. no idea.. I didn't pay much for mine but it needed work and is still presentable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.