Unusual Craigslist listing

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Here is something I have never seen before. Did someone actually manufacturer these? I have never seen PAR46 bulbs mounted in what I assume to be CP100 speaker housings. Somebody spent a lot of money chroming these, and then never reassembled them. Anyone see this before?

CP100.jpg

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Back in the day all of these components were abundantly sitting in parts bins as spare parts with no collectible value so Rube Goldberg-ing them was nothing.
I wonder if they were intended to be pre-modular ambulance tunnel lights

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.