Updated my 911EP display...

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I have several shelves for my lightbars, most halogen based. I typically do not lean toward LED but I have a soft spot for the first generation 911EP stuff. The company being the pioneer of LED lighting and seeing the Millennium for the first time lit up on a Minnesota State Trooper car is still in my head.

This shelf was originally half 911EP plus a mix of other lights. I really wanted to display the WL, TD and 360s better. The stick lights all tilt so I can view them without staring rite at the hot zone. Mounted to a black painted board with hand painted 911EP logo. All wiring goes through with connections on the back side for a cleaner look. I still need to finish hooking up the wiring but the upper part is done. Looking forward to lighting it all up.

Still have some wiring and finishing touches but the general display is done
20240629_161337.jpg

I have several shelves for my lightbars, most halogen based. I typically do not lean toward LED but I have a soft spot for the first generation 911EP stuff. The company being the pioneer of LED lighting and seeing the Millennium for the first time lit up on a Minnesota State Trooper car is still in my head.

This shelf was originally half 911EP plus a mix of other lights. I really wanted to display the WL, TD and 360s better. The stick lights all tilt so I can view them without staring rite at the hot zone. Mounted to a black painted board with hand painted 911EP logo. All wiring goes through with connections on the back side for a cleaner look. I still need to finish hooking up the wiring but the upper part is done. Looking forward to lighting it all up.

Still have some wiring and finishing touches but the general display is done
View attachment 251890
No video? Power those things up!

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aquadenta