Used Whelen Halogen Traffic Advisor FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Old school Dashmiser style housing preferred.

I need a 6-8 lamp TA , working condition and wire length doesnt matter as I literally just need the housing. NEED ASAP! so please let me know what you have. All things considered, Im more than willing to pay what things are worth: but please remember I only need this for a shell: im looking to spend at TOPS $80 shipped: and im aware what the shipping runs on these

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead
Are you set on the Dashmiser style? I'm also looking for one. But there's a few of the older silver square-body styles on eBay that I may end up having to make due with. May work for you too?

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Are you set on the Dashmiser style? I'm also looking for one. But there's a few of the older silver square-body styles on eBay that I may end up having to make due with. May work for you too?

not set on anything, ive seen the ones on flea and dont want to pay anywhere close to what those ask prices are for whats again going to be just a shell. but thank you for the bump :)

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Guys, I have one as well with controller. I cant do 80 shipped but would consider 100!

Thanks
James

May 31, 2010
Aurora, Coloado
Appears I may have misspoken on what I had. I just went out and took a look and shot some pics. Please see below.
Halogen and Strobe Model it seems.
I had picked this up with the intention of replacing all heads with 500 TIR6 Ambers for a warning light on my tow truck. But with so many projects to do, I doubt this one will happen so willing to move it on to either of you 2 gentlemen before I post it here, for more $$$.
20180216_160254.jpg20180216_160259.jpg20180216_160305.jpg20180216_160318.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.