Value of a chain driven jetsonic

toon80

May 24, 2010
Laval, Canada
What's it's condition, color, options, strobe, halogen, filters??

I don't know too much about Jetsonics but these factors have to be considered...

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Next question would be if it has the ckt. that makes the rotators stop and flash. The second would be are the rotators behind one another or are they off-set.

Tbourg93

Sep 20, 2010
On the east coast
jdh said:
Next question would be if it has the ckt. that makes the rotators stop and flash. The second would be are the rotators behind one another or are they off-set.
NO there is the no ckt and the rotators are off set. Do you know where i can purchase a ckt.?

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
NO there is the no ckt and the rotators are off set. Do you know where i can purchase a ckt.?

Not really. That was a special feature to one version of the bar (I am not sure, but I believe that was a feature for the first generation of that bar). There are several pieces that are needed to make that work.

The fact that the rotators are off-set tells me it is a later version. The original had the rotators behind one another for front block out.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.