Various Items at Rock Bottom Pricing UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
someone in wanted section huntin for 6-8 head Dominators Cajun, I put the link to your ad in there, hopefully you have what he needs :thumbsup:

txfire

May 19, 2010
Denton Co, TX
Cajun...I'm looking for several things and have sent some PMs??  

Do you have a R/B dash light like a dual Talon or Fed Sig model in stock?  Thanks

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
Cajun...I'm looking for several things and have sent some PMs??  

Do you have a R/B dash light like a dual Talon or Fed Sig model in stock?  Thanks
Not in stock brother...got several things ordered, and can notify when they come in.

Looking for Sound Off Intersectors, under mirror mount, in either R/B (preferred) or W. Thanks.
Only blue in stock right now brother. Will be ordering other colors soon.

Reactions: Dave-O

Knight90

May 28, 2010
Texas
Was checking to see if you have a vertical mount for the 200S (Part # 200S-2-SC4V) in stock? If you dont could you get one and if so how much shipped to 78641? 

Thanks in advance for your time Sir.

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
I sent Cajun a PM a month or so ago, with no response. I see he was logged onto the site recently, but I have not heard back.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
I'm just going to go on record here and say that I've dealt with cajun multiple times and he's a stand-up guy. I'm sure there's a good reason that he isn't available right now.

Reactions: emtpals

purplegoat88

Jan 20, 2011
NJ
I tried pming him and it said his messages were disabled. I have bought from him as well and had a great transaction so I'm confused at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.