Wanted Vehicle up fit list

Light It Up

Registered Member
Good afternoon y’all!

I am looking for the following equipment, only looking for Feniex, Tomar, Whalen, name brands prefer nothing from china

2 dash lights R/W
HLF flasher universal
HAW 2 red
2 or 4 R/R or R/W grill lights
2 larger grill lights or talon or something similar R/B
2 R/B HAW
TLF universal
SOS intersectors or similiar R/R or R/W
Dual tone siren with 2 100W speakers
Rumbler full system

comment or message

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
Parts are... but the only brands mostly made here are going to be star or whelen. Every other manufacturer is importing at least part of their lineup now.

But... OP... are you looking for single dash lights or double head? I've got some singles in stock that have been in inventory a while. Could probably put together a package for you at a deal if they work.

OP
OP
L

Light It Up

Registered Member
Parts are... but the only brands mostly made here are going to be star or whelen. Every other manufacturer is importing at least part of their lineup now.

But... OP... are you looking for single dash lights or double head? I've got some singles in stock that have been in inventory a while. Could probably put together a package for you at a deal if they work.
I am very familiar with the inner workings of lights and the locations of where they come from, to rephrase i am seeking high quality lights that are not trash from china

Nic, i need double headed lights not single shoot me over what your thinking perhaps some or all of what i am needing you have.

Thanks so much!

Cleaning Traffic

Silver Supporter
Are you looking to run your lights through a siren controller, or running lights and siren independently? Based on your wish-list, I am assuming independently?

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
I've got a pair of red/white dual color apollo 1x's brand new in the box as new inventory. I think have a pair of Apollo surface mounts. If I could move those I'd be willing to get ya a deep discount on the rest of the stuff you need feniex wise. (Thinking surface mounts, storm pro 200, triton speakers, Hammer and cannons)

C1557

I
Good afternoon y’all!

I am looking for the following equipment, only looking for Feniex, Tomar, Whalen, name brands prefer nothing from china

2 dash lights R/W
HLF flasher universal
HAW 2 red
2 or 4 R/R or R/W grill lights
2 larger grill lights or talon or something similar R/B
2 R/B HAW
TLF universal
SOS intersectors or similiar R/R or R/W
Dual tone siren with 2 100W speakers
Rumbler full system

comment or message
have 2 red Whelen vertex 125 shipped