Wanted Vehicle up fit list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
Good afternoon y’all!

I am looking for the following equipment, only looking for Feniex, Tomar, Whalen, name brands prefer nothing from china

2 dash lights R/W
HLF flasher universal
HAW 2 red
2 or 4 R/R or R/W grill lights
2 larger grill lights or talon or something similar R/B
2 R/B HAW
TLF universal
SOS intersectors or similiar R/R or R/W
Dual tone siren with 2 100W speakers
Rumbler full system

comment or message

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Parts are... but the only brands mostly made here are going to be star or whelen. Every other manufacturer is importing at least part of their lineup now.

But... OP... are you looking for single dash lights or double head? I've got some singles in stock that have been in inventory a while. Could probably put together a package for you at a deal if they work.

Light It Up

Jun 19, 2011
bk ny
Parts are... but the only brands mostly made here are going to be star or whelen. Every other manufacturer is importing at least part of their lineup now.

But... OP... are you looking for single dash lights or double head? I've got some singles in stock that have been in inventory a while. Could probably put together a package for you at a deal if they work.

I am very familiar with the inner workings of lights and the locations of where they come from, to rephrase i am seeking high quality lights that are not trash from china

Nic, i need double headed lights not single shoot me over what your thinking perhaps some or all of what i am needing you have.

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Tony P
Sep 16, 2018
Kentucky
Are you looking to run your lights through a siren controller, or running lights and siren independently? Based on your wish-list, I am assuming independently?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
I've got a pair of red/white dual color apollo 1x's brand new in the box as new inventory. I think have a pair of Apollo surface mounts. If I could move those I'd be willing to get ya a deep discount on the rest of the stuff you need feniex wise. (Thinking surface mounts, storm pro 200, triton speakers, Hammer and cannons)

C1557

Nov 15, 2017
ny
I
Good afternoon y’all!

I am looking for the following equipment, only looking for Feniex, Tomar, Whalen, name brands prefer nothing from china

2 dash lights R/W
HLF flasher universal
HAW 2 red
2 or 4 R/R or R/W grill lights
2 larger grill lights or talon or something similar R/B
2 R/B HAW
TLF universal
SOS intersectors or similiar R/R or R/W
Dual tone siren with 2 100W speakers
Rumbler full system

comment or message
have 2 red Whelen vertex 125 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.