vid of a police truck at a car show

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
There is such a thing as too many blinky lights on a vehicle, I think the Charger definitely qualifies, at least in my book. :?

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
Lol ya she was she was doing stuff right beside me hahah but ya that. Car did have a lot of lights on it but I thought it looked really gd in my eyes most of the stuff was all code 3 but that lightbar wasn't the new defender I'm not sure which one it was

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
at the other end of the car show thast where the cruiser was at there was an explorer a new one that was all strobed out from the town of attleboro but i didnt get a vid of it didnt feel liek getten hit haha

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
jonny521 said:

i've seen quite a few installs with wayyy too much lighting, but i personally like the charger and don't think it's ridiculously overdone (only thing i'd remove is the 4 rear LP LED's; 2 is more than enough, imo)

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
The car was very well done all the lioghts were def done right with right amount of lighting I think I'm def with u tho with the 2 instead of the 4 very bright

chono

Jun 5, 2010
Midwest
stansdds said:
There is such a thing as too many blinky lights on a vehicle, I think the Charger definitely qualifies, at least in my book. :?

I agree. I hate lightbars plus full rear deck bar... all you really need is a simple lightbar on top.. corner strobes, hlf , and tlf

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ehhhhh yes and no that car has alot of brand new stuff on it thats prob y it looks so damn bright lol but he had everything on everything was controled thast was a brand new car so it was a display for mhq. there were alot fo switches in that car to lol

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Too many lights on that charger but that F250 was very nice and perfect :D

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
Station 3 said:
Too many lights on that charger but that F250 was very nice and perfect :D

I thought right opposite... looked like many patrol cars I have seen of other members on the board with a lightbar and rear deck bar with tag lights or HAWs. Nothing junking up the dash or anything either, looks really good to me.

jonny521

May 23, 2010
mass
ya they did i nice job installing everything on that car the only thing on the front window was a camera and the radar setup that was it. the car is rather comfortable to. but i wasnt able to get in the truck at that time.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.