Video: MVA Rollover in Rye Brook (NY)

firedude

Apr 6, 2011
NY
Last thursday, I stoped by to buff a 2 car MVA with rollover in Rye Brook, New York. On Scene was The Rye Brook PD, Port Chester PD, Port Chester-Rye-Rye Brook EMS and The Port Chester FD. There were 2 parties in the vehicle that rolled over but they self extricated and RMA'd. Here is th footage I shot, will post some pics latter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4UW7y6hO4

Dave

May 21, 2010
bath ny
Blue to the front is a no-no in NY but alot of PD's are using it in the front. But it is very effective

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I hate to say it but I'm starting to like the Legend and its terrible flash patterns. The shot at the beginning looks disappointingly nice. I really want to hate everything about that bar, but try as I might, it's just not working. :(

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.