Video of my work ride

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Short video of my 07 Impala after giving it a bath Sunday night.

ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s317_ryanlong1_th_DSCF0746.jpg

Lights:

Whelen Patriot (4 strobes, 4 leds)

OEM TLF

FS HLF

4 corner strobes (headlights and reverse lights)

6 head Rocket X light stick on rear deck (may be replaced with a dual viper I have in my floorboard if a guy at work buys the rocket x)

Whelen LIN4's on PB

Dual viper on dash

Other Stuff:

Whelen 295...something (replaced the PA300 that it came with)

Genesis 1 radar (it sucks, I know, but better than nothing)

Unity spotlight

Motorola radio (being re-programmed for a narrow band repeater freq soon and will hopefully have scan ability added)

Mobile Vision VHS camera

Unknown brand, fully lexan cage

And, most importantly, Havis Shield arm rest that someone on here gave me a really good deal on

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
Very nice! Love the strobe/LED combo.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
Thanks for the compliments guys. I hated giving up my CVPI back in March but now I love my Impala and wouldn't give it up unless they forced me. It has 53k miles on it and the only mechanical problem I've h was a solenoid that has something to do with front defroster.

VolEms, the guy who had it before me had TIR3's on the front of the PB and they looked really good, but my CPL bought them when the guy left. I've though of putting some PIMP Pods in the same spot, but decided to stick the LIN4's on the side instead.

I have several more lights I would put in and toyed with the idea of putting my DeckBlaster's on the rear doors or making my dual Vipers into a set of homemade InnerBeams, but I think I like it how it is and more would be too much (though that can always change ;) )

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.