For Sale Vintage Beacons for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Two beacons available.  One KD-888 red dome, working but not restored, and one Michigan State Police Unity RV-26 with correct dome, also in working condition.  My friend who owns these items,  is asking $175 for the KD which includes packing, insurance and shipping.  The MSP light is $275, which also includes packing, shipping and insurance.  If both are wanted as a package deal price is $425 which will also include packing shipping and insurance.  If interested, please PM me only, and I will connect you to my friend.  Photos attached.

KD.jpeg

msp unity rv-26.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJ3814
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.