Vintage Catalogs:Federal Signal

Jman423

Administrator
Administrator
None of the image links prior to the jetsonic brochure open up for me
I'm sorry about that. We had a software developer create a plugin that stored our larger files at Amazon since it was exponentially cheaper than paying for additional storage with our host. Once the software stopped working, we had NO support from the developer to revert back to local storage. We have all of the files, however, they were all renamed by the plugin and there is no known method to link the correct files to the links you see in threads.

shues

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I'm sorry about that. We had a software developer create a plugin that stored our larger files at Amazon since it was exponentially cheaper than paying for additional storage with our host. Once the software stopped working, we had NO support from the developer to revert back to local storage. We have all of the files, however, they were all renamed by the plugin and there is no known method to link the correct files to the links you see in threads.
I have found a method by which to derive working links to some of the renamed images. For instance, I was able to recover the majority of the images posted in the Vintage Patents and Ads thread, here: https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/vintage-patents-and-ads.72128/page-4#post-653058

The images are all still out there, but I have been able to recover only a subset of the links. It seems that the way in which the images were renamed was changed over the years. So far, I am only able to recover images from one specific way in which the renaming was done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pip212
Top Bottom