Vintage Catalogs:Federal Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Fedsigcat 002.jpg fedsigcat 003.jpg fedsigcat 005.jpg fedsigcat 006.jpg fedsigcat 007.jpg fedsigcat 008.jpg fedsigcat 009.jpg fedsigcat 010.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
fedsigcat 011.jpg fedsigcat 012.jpg fedsigcat 013.jpg fedsigcat 014.jpg fedsigcat 015.jpg fedsigcat 016.jpg fedsigcat 017.jpg fedsigcat 018.jpg fedsigcat 019.jpg fedsigcat 020.jpg fedsigcat 021.jpg fedsigcat 022.jpg fedsigcat 023.jpg fedsigcat 024.jpg fedsigcat 025.jpg fedsigcat 026.jpg fedsigcat 027.jpg fedsigcat 028.jpg fedsigcat 029.jpg fedsigcat 030.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
fedsigcat 031.jpg fedsigcat 032.jpg fedsigcat 033.jpg fedsigcat 034.jpg fedsigcat 035.jpg fedsigcat 036.jpg fedsigcat 037.jpg fedsigcat 038.jpg fedsigcat 039.jpg fedsigcat 040.jpg fedsigcat 041.jpg fedsigcat 042.jpg fedsigcat 043.jpg fedsigcat 044.jpg fedsigcat 045.jpg fedsigcat 046.jpg fedsigcat 047.jpg fedsigcat 048.jpg fedsigcat 049.jpg fedsigcat 050.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
fedsigcat 046.jpg fedsigcat 047.jpg fedsigcat 048.jpg fedsigcat 049.jpg fedsigcat 050.jpg fedsigcat 051.jpg fedsigcat 052.jpg fedsigcat 053.jpg fedsigcat 054.jpg fedsigcat 055.jpg fedsigcat 056.jpg fedsigcat 057.jpg fedsigcat 058.jpg fedsigcat 059.jpg fedsigcat 060.jpg fedsigcat 061.jpg fedsigcat 064.jpg fedsigcat 065.jpg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
pg18.jpg pg20.jpg pg20a.jpg pg21.jpg

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Hawk series, Jet series, and V series exploded views from 1994

Attachments

• Federal Hawk Series.pdf
    724.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Federal Jet Series 1994.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • Federal V Series 1994.pdf
    714.5 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
None of the image links prior to the jetsonic brochure open up for me

I'm sorry about that. We had a software developer create a plugin that stored our larger files at Amazon since it was exponentially cheaper than paying for additional storage with our host. Once the software stopped working, we had NO support from the developer to revert back to local storage. We have all of the files, however, they were all renamed by the plugin and there is no known method to link the correct files to the links you see in threads.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I'm sorry about that. We had a software developer create a plugin that stored our larger files at Amazon since it was exponentially cheaper than paying for additional storage with our host. Once the software stopped working, we had NO support from the developer to revert back to local storage. We have all of the files, however, they were all renamed by the plugin and there is no known method to link the correct files to the links you see in threads.

I have found a method by which to derive working links to some of the renamed images. For instance, I was able to recover the majority of the images posted in the Vintage Patents and Ads thread, here: https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/vintage-patents-and-ads.72128/page-4#post-653058

The images are all still out there, but I have been able to recover only a subset of the links. It seems that the way in which the images were renamed was changed over the years. So far, I am only able to recover images from one specific way in which the renaming was done.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I'm very interested in your post on the vintage catalogs. However, prior to the jetsonic brochure I'm unable to open any of the pictures. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? Thanks in advance. Dirk
You can attempt the Internet Archive website. Many photos were lost when we migrated platforms years ago.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Actually, these images have only very recently become unavailable. Something appears to have been changed on the elightbars-internal-data.s3.amazonaws.com bucket since the last time I posted corrected links for some other images posted around the same time frame.

I sincerely wish we could have worked to sort through the broken links while the images were still available.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I sincerely wish we could have worked to sort through the broken links while the images were still available.
Yeah, my neglect of the site following the lawsuit is really to blame here and I take responsibility. Jman has done more than could be expected of someone who had the site just dumped on him when I got angry/depressed and stormed off essentially. The loss of the archived images is a big disappointment to me and I apologize. I am looking into reposting my portion but remotely hosted to avoid this problem happening again.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
Yeah, my neglect of the site following the lawsuit is really to blame here and I take responsibility. Jman has done more than could be expected of someone who had the site just dumped on him when I got angry/depressed and stormed off essentially. The loss of the archived images is a big disappointment to me and I apologize. I am looking into reposting my portion but remotely hosted to avoid this problem happening again.

Please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need something!

Reactions: JohnMarcson

stlfireman

Feb 14, 2012
USA, Kansas City, Misso
John,
Do you happen to have a parts list for a Federal 174 or 175 beacon ? I am also looking for a motor & gear for those beacons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.