For Sale vintage light bars here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPD 818

May 25, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
I am selling the remainder of my light bars as I am in need of cash and the space. I am not interested in shipping these items. I live in the Nashville TN area and would entertain meeting somewhere in Middle Tennessee for delivery. Please ask any questions you may have.

Federal Signal Strobehawk. The red headed step child of the Hawk series. All strobes, flashers, alley lights, etc work. I did a minor restoration to this bar. It is clean and has been stored indoors for the last several years. Was originally a Brentwood Police Department light bar. Asking $250 OBO
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_strb2.jpg
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_strb1.jpg

Federal Signal Twinsonic. In good condition. Asking $200 OBO
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_12x2.jpg
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_12x1.jpg
Federal Aerodynic. In good condition. $200 OBO
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_aero2.jpg
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_aero1.jpg
Federal Twin Beacon Ray with speaker. Speaker works. Both lights work however prior to my obtaining this light someone removed the chain drive and installed motors on both lights. Lights and motors work good. I may have the mounts somewhere but will have to dig around. Asking $275 OBO
ai247.photobucket.com_albums_gg129_wcrs2346_vistabar.jpg

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
If you change your mind about shipping I'd be all over the aero your selling. Please contact me if that's at all possible. Thank you in advance Lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.