For Sale Vintage Smith And Wesson Sirens, V-Con II

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
THE LIGHT BARS HAVE BEEN SOLD. STILL HAVE SEVERAL SMITH AND WESSSON SIRENS

I have several vintage Smith and Wesson  sirens (some say Model 800, some are blank)  as well as some vintage lightbars including a Dietz, a Federal TwinSonic, and a Federal  AeroDynic.  I'll get some pics of the sirens as soon as I'm able.

Please email me if interested.

Thank you.

Officer.Ed@aol.com

or

Ed@dash-flash.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tsquale

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
OK, here is the photo of the Smith and Wesson sirens I have, numbered 1 through 4.  Have two wiring harnesses. #3 SOLD

I also found a couple of vintage 1960s sirens, a North American Siren Master and a "Southern VP"  SOLD

These were working when removed, but if interested in one or more, I will try to test the one(s) you want.

Let me know what they are worth to you.

Officer.Ed@aol.com

View attachment 137371

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Just sold two of three Smith and Wesson light bars and the AeroDynic light bar with the xenon strobes behind the amber lenses.  Also sold S&W siren #3,  the 1960s "Southern VP" siren, and one of the two North American Siren Master sirens.

I still have one Smith and Wesson light bar, one Dietz, and one TwinSonic. SOLD

Also three S& W sirens and one North American Siren Master siren. I just discovered a couple of other items, including an old Code 3 V-Con II siren and light controller with pursuit switch.  I'll post a photo later.

I will sell the remaining Smith and Wesson sirens for $25 each, plus shipping, and the North American Siren Master with "riot tones" for $50, plus whatever it costs me to ship. SOLD

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Here's the Code 3 V-Con II.  I think $125. plus shipping is fair.  If you don't, please let me know. :)

V-con II.jpg

Apr 17, 2014
New Jersey
Just sold two of three Smith and Wesson light bars and the AeroDynic light bar with the xenon strobes behind the amber lenses.  Also sold S&W siren #3,  the 1960s "Southern VP" siren, and one of the two North American Siren Master sirens.

I still have one Smith and Wesson light bar, one Dietz, and one TwinSonic. Also three S& W sirens and one North American Siren Master siren. I just discovered a couple of other items, including an old Code 3 V-Con II siren and light controller with pursuit switch.  I'll post a photo later.

I will sell the remaining Smith and Wesson sirens for $25 each, plus shipping, and the North American Siren Master with "riot tones" for $50, plus whatever it costs me to ship.
I am interested in a Siren Master and the TwinSonic. How much are you asking for the bars?

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I just sold the three light bars yesterday,  as well as the Southern VP and the last North American siren last week. I wish I had more of these. I had no idea that old emergency equipment was so popular.

I have only one light bar left.  It's a rare Force 4 LP with the custom factory-installed siren speaker. The domes are clear and the rotators are red and blue.  

A collector tells me it looks like it uses the Code 3 electronic flashers (just in front of the driver's side in-board rotating light). Code 3 introduced that flasher with the Force 4LP, and it actually wasn't all that common.

It has unusual independent take-down and alley lights.

This is the nicest of the light bars I had....and I'm asking $295 with the factory speaker or $225 without (the speaker alone is worth $100).

officer.ed@aol.com

or, if that kicks back,

ed@policeandfirestore.com

Force4 1.jpg

Force4 2.jpg

Force4 end.jpg

Reactions: AJ3814
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.