• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!
Resource icon

For Sale Visibar

JazzDad

Just Another Faceless Member
Silver Supporter
JazzDad submitted a new listing:

Visibar - Model 11

A local department wants me to sell this. One or more gears in the motor head seem to be stripped. All 4 bulbs illuminate. Very short wire that would be easy to replace. (Came off a 1974 still-in-service apparatus.) Shipping would be the bug-a-boo on this item. Pick up available close to Interstate 10, midway between Houston and San Antonio. PM me with questions or Offers. (Sorry, but as enticing as it is, the buckets and wood blocks are not included.)

View attachment 213017 ...
Read more about this listing...

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
The deal did not occur. This light is still available. Even unreasonable offers will be entertained.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
OK, I wasn't going to do this, however...

I am willing to throw in the blocks of wood. The buckets will not be part of the deal, and this point is not negotiable.

Seriously, I could have this bar in Northwest Houston this Saturday. Who wants it?

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
OK, I've got an TwinSonic to throw into the deal. I see a speaker inside, but don't know much else about it. I'll get photos this weekend. (I never knew how much these puppies weighed!)

The department is a 503(c)(4), so your "donation" could give you a tax benefit.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
OK, now this is thrown into the package.

NOTE: this Twin seems to have been stored outside, belly up. There was dirt in the top of the domes. I did not power it up, but did rinse one dome to see how well it cleaned up.

Attachments

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
What about parting them out? Anybody need anything off these? Otherwise they go to the trash. They are taking up too much room.

OP
OP
JazzDad

JazzDad

Silver Supporter
Make an offer. Even unreasonable offers will be considered. NO shipping, unless they are small parts.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Latest Listings

Latest posts

Top Bottom