Vision controller guts n wiring question.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
So I purchased a complete Premium Vision. I cant test it yet because he forgot the cat 5.

2 questions. The wire from the brain to the bar is just a standard cat 5 and not a crossover correct?

He is going to send me a replacement brain. Once opened up it has 2 wires that are not hooked up. It looks like some type of mod. I prssume the heatshrinked tube is a capacitor. They were not hooked together but could be. One fuse looks like a cheap-o replacement and one of those wires fried. Any thoughts or info on this setup?20190613_175016.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.