Wanted Vision or Vector lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2012
Texas, USA
I am looking.for.a Visionnot Vector lughtbar.

I want a 9-pod lightbar. I have seen all kinds of photos of different lightbars....but so far no pictures of a 9-pod lightbar. Have any of you seen a 9-pod Vision or Vector lightbar?

Feb 24, 2016
Elk Grove
As far that I know and have seen, Federal Signal made the Vector and Vision lightbars in 3-pod or 7-pod for the full size. Even when I looked at fedsig.com to see their max size on the SLR bars at 60", you still only get 7 pods...however, you can mix different bars together to get you 9-pods that you are looking for but you would have to acquire a couple lightbars to accomplish this. You would have to acquire a 3-pod Vector and then two 3 or 4-pod ViewPoint/Vector lightbars. (https://www.fedsig.com/product/viewpointvector-fire-ems, this is where I was able to locate some info to help get you in a decent direction of what you may be looking for.)

But there is no one whole bar that is a 9-pod Vector/Vision that I have seen or taken note of...

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Sorry they only made up to 7 pod, as lightbarcollector said. FedSig made the 7 pod in a 60 inch length for large vehicles.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
You could probably arrange a 3-pod Vector and a pair of 3-pod Viewpoints in such a way as to simulate such a 9-pod bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.