Vivid warning systems Anyone heard of them?

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
Can't find much info on them. Are they selling actual rebranded Whelen Tir3 or similar looking? Officer Fever looking forward to your input.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
ledguy said:
Can't find much info on them. Are they selling actual rebranded Whelen Tir3 or similar looking? Officer Fever looking forward to your input.

But... wait. Abe said you weren't interested in OutletPSE. What gives?

ledguy

May 20, 2010
New York
Vivid warning lights = Outlet PSE?

Just because they carry the product line, doesn't mean I'm interested in the "distributor"

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Not sure why I was called out in this. BUT......Jared already confirmed it was a rebranded Whelen TIR3.

In my opinion you are just pissy because they actually have a legitimate American Made Light and can advertise it truthfully unlike the lies on your site?

I don't even have anything against imported products. There are plenty of people out there running legitimate businesses selling them such as Tom and Louis. I think the difference is they have history of ethical and legitimate practices of taking care of their customers and don't have to rely on googled customer service statements to slap on their websites.

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
ledguy said:
You weren't called out. Just assumed that you would be the quickest to respond.

Sorry to disappoint your assumptions.

So, during your research, where did you find the "little information" that you say you saw?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
ledguy said:
You weren't called out. Just assumed that you would be the quickest to respond.

Strange. Officer was the same term your employee used on facebook when confronting me about his dealings in the stolen sirens and radios from Elyria PD.

Figured the axe to grind was running up the turd mound.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
FEVER said:
Strange. Officer was the same term your employee used on facebook when confronting me about his dealings in the stolen sirens and radios from Elyria PD.

Figured the axe to grind was running up the turd mound.

Meanwhile those of us that know you, just refer to you by your official title.... jackass! :razz:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
foxtrot5 said:
Meanwhile those of us that know you, just refer to you by your official title.... jackass! :razz:

I'm good with that... Just don't stoop to calling me LEDGUY, FreshDave05, 911, or EMT-BLS... if so we'll be throwin' down fo real yo'

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
FEVER said:
I'm good with that... Just don't stoop to calling me LEDGUY, FreshDave05, 911, or EMT-BLS... if so we'll be throwin' down fo real yo'

Wow, never thought all those names would be known for the same thing.....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.