Viviox brand lights

Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
i just heard about this brand a few days ago. i did some research on them but didnt find much, other than their stuff seems to be pretty good quality and that they just started earlier this year. think it was March. from what i saw of their lineup was dash lights, surface mount/grill lights, TA's and beacons for the most part. their website said they have lightbars coming soon so im interested what they have as far as that. i have seen a couple of their products on Amazon but it seems that 911-Jay is a distributor for them. their LED's are claimed to be 3 watt but i havent actually seen any in action. was wondering if anyone here has even heard of them or tried any of their products. im thinking of giving the Viviox Adonis beacon a try since its $100.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
1. Generally you get what you pay for. 

I think thats enough said.  :crazy:

-Edit- Oops I did find a page that listed a 5 yr warranty

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
1. Generally you get what you pay for. 

I think thats enough said.  :crazy:

-Edit- Oops I did find a page that listed a 5 yr warranty
LEDoutfitters has a 5 year warranty but the asshats dont honor it when their product breaks. i know from personal experience on that one. i did see a video posted by 911 on youtube on one of their dashlights and that fucker is bright. so.... i'll give'm a try. if i dont like it i'll just send it back

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
If I read their page correctly they only except returns for defective items. Not saying you shouldn't try it but if they really want to sell their product they need to send some to elights for an evaluation.

Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
If I read their page correctly they only except returns for defective items. Not saying you shouldn't try it but if they really want to sell their product they need to send some to elights for an evaluation.
i was gonna get one through Amazon where i CAN return it if i dont like it. i do plan on making a video review in full details once i get one

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
LEDoutfitters has a 5 year warranty but the asshats dont honor it when their product breaks. i know from personal experience on that one. i did see a video posted by 911 on youtube on one of their dashlights and that fucker is bright. so.... i'll give'm a try. if i dont like it i'll just send it back
Why mess with some off brand light when there are other proven lights in the same price range?

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
here is a better quality video with a different light from Viviox

ok just so im not freggin out i typed the url in (SINCE EMBEDDED MEDIA IS BLOCKED HERE)and i get a "tool of the month" blog? what does that have to do wIth the lights in question?

Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
Apr 28, 2012
Knox County, ME
i have a video of there whole line of leds. im very impressed with some of there items 

Aug 1, 2011
Ballston Spa NY USA
uploading it now

http://youtu.be/4B--I95UvQo

I was very impressed with the brightness of their Mini beacon and led hid a ways, I wasnt impressed with how light the shade of amber was on the amber leds with clear lense. Also the have a interesting optic design.
think your mic has problems. but that Adonis looks to be wicked bright. did they say when they will be getting lightbars? did you ask where their products are made?

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I don't expect them to be like a Feneix. I think they are like a CPS or something of the sort, and I have never said otherwise. However, while CPS's customer service is junk, I know several people with their lights and they've had them for years. Honestly, they're pretty bright and they get the job done. Now, if something breaks, they're screwed due to CPS's "warranty." That's a you get what you pay for issue.

Fuzzy camera or not, that is a bright light. That rear bar, you can't deny it's bright. I expect them to be on par with CPS. Until someone buys one of their lights, deals with their customer service, and has their light for a couple years, we wont know.

In the end, honestly, do I want to buy one of those dash lights just to tinker? Yes. Do I want to nut up and deal with bad service to buy a couple CPS lights to tinker? Yes. Do I expect them to last forever? Or even for THAT long? No. I do not. It's one of those irking wants to see how well it will work while not blowing out your paycheck for the top three or most of you check for Feniex.

Tom at AWL and SnM all had to get people to try their products before they got most of us telling new people to go to them. A key factor for them is their customer service. Has anyone dealt with Viviox yet? Not that I know of.

Someone buy from them and set up a review!

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
FINALLY found where you can buy the Viviox lights... coderunnerspse.com

Looks like a badass little site. May have to tinker around on there a bit longer.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Viviox Intensity A6200 With Tri-Color Dualism Technology ? 

WTW is dualism technology? Yeah I know dual color but why not just say it?   :crazy:   :popcorn:

du·al·ism

ˈd(y)o͞oəˌlizəm/

noun

1. 1.

the division of something conceptually into two opposed or contrasted aspects, or the state of being so divided.

"a dualism between man and nature"

•  

•  

•  

2. 2.

the quality or condition of being dual; duality.

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
I ordered an Adonis beacon the other day. It will be here tomorrow. I will update when it arrives. I'm hoping it is decently bright and I can set it on a rotating pattern and put it in an SVP mirror.

Dan

Reactions: Marc M

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Eagerly awaiting the video, but can you tell us what your thoughts are on the construction of the light ie magnet,cord ,lens?does it look like it will take a beating and keep on ticking ? that post with the LEDs mounted to it stand up to road vibration or will it break off and be laying in the bottom of the housing? Jhook

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
I apoligize for the delay on the videos, but they are not uploading right for some reason.  I am still working on it.

As for the construction, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the light.  It actually has some weight to it, and it feels like it is a pretty thick plastic.  The magnet is very strong (takes two hands to take it off the roof), the cord does not feel cheap at all, and the plug feels nice and sturdy too.  As for vibration, we shall see since it will be mounted on the dash of my diesel. 

The mirror is an SVP mirror for a Hotshot rotator.  You can still buy them for around $25.

Dan

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.