Viviox brand lights

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
Thanks Dan I've tried several led beacons and wasn't impressed with the light output on most! Would of been nice to see a rubber cover over the magnet to protect from scratching or rust leakage! I'm impressed with the ability to sync them according to the instruction sheet.your pictures look like quality components are being used! So does the flash shield fit properly around the housing ? Jhook

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
Here are the videos.  Some quality was lost in the upload, I apoligize for that.  Hopefully I can see if that is a setting issue.   Also, sorry about the vertical video.  My phone keeps defaulting back to it. 

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/Droid097_zps4e404674.mp4

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/Droid098_zps41579c9d.mp4

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/Droid096_zpsc65fc2d9.mp4

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/Droid095_zps442251de.mp4

Inside pictures:

ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a71_SBfirefinder08_sbfd_IMG_20140824_143138658_HDR_zpsfmrhugjy.jpg

ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a71_SBfirefinder08_sbfd_IMG_20140824_143131655_HDR_zpspetdo941.jpg

On another note, it is about 105F with the heat index here today.  The light has been sitting in my truck for several hours.  when I got it out for these pictures the plastic did not feel soft at all.  

The light sits inside the mirror very well.  The mirror has a metal plate on the bottom so the magnet on the Adonis sits on it perfectly.

Also, there is a sticker for the magnet to protect your roof.  I just didn't put it on since I'm not using it outside.

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
Thanks Dan so now after you've played with it outside in the sunlight are you still impressed? Jhook
Yes I am! I think it is a great light. The only other LED beacon I have owned was an Able2 Flashpoint and the Adonis blows that light out of the water. For $100 I think this is a winner.

Dan

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
Here is the other daytime video I took from further away (about half a block away). 

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/droid2003_zps641537fd.mp4

The night videos did not turn out very well.  The light is so bright it just fills up the screen and it is kind of hard to tell what is actually going on.  The cadet is hard to see along with the LED also.  I'll try a daytime video of the two tomorrow.

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/droid2007_zpsa9fef575.mp4

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/droid2008_zps12975114.mp4

Rotating pattern and the Cadet:

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/droid2006_zpsee1ce818.mp4

This is the Adonis on the dash set to a rotating pattern with the SVP mirror.

http://vid9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/SBfirefinder08/droid2004_zps97e43156.mp4

ai9.photobucket.com_albums_a71_SBfirefinder08_droid2005_zpsbe67ec7b.jpg

Dan

Reactions: Marc M

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Pretty damn sharp to me. Now I want to tinker with one of their dash lights and their HAWs... Anxious to see if more people will buy a couple of their products and post some videos.

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
I must say if it was a good price, it looks like an impressive little throw lite.. :)

SCAFDSGT24

Jan 4, 2013
MICHIGAN
i bought the dual red/clear leds from 911radiosupply they are extremely bright. I have all whelen on my expedition and the lights are equally as bright as the m4s. light is blinding, construction is ok could be a little better so far no problems. i would recommend them. waiting to see what there lightbar will look like may sell the liberty for it if its good quality.  i have a video posted at https://www.facebook.com/911RadioSupply

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
I've got a couple of dash lights and 2 different models of surface mounts coming in the mail this week! Guess I'll see how they compare to Feniex! Jhook
I'd like to know how they do. I might be interested in getting one of the D6200 in red/white but I wanna see what everyone thinks before I drop $130 on one.

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
Please post vid.s ASAP... I'm trying to start my own business and if viviox has good enough products I may become a dealer.

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
We are a dealer for them now. I have the C12M beacon. That is the shorter one. Nice light. I have a night video to post. Daytime coming soon. Gonna be getting more shortly. I know I know, everything looks good at night [emoji12]

Viviox C12M Beacon: http://youtu.be/_vkhl4GFZf8

Viviox C12M beacon 2: http://youtu.be/xWlftVGGjaM

Here is the day light video. The furthest point is 250 feet away.

Viviox C12M Beacon. Day light: http://youtu.be/NWwwZbHzwrw

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Kd8bao

Mar 8, 2012
Independence, Ohio
I recently switched my departments rear LED beacons from the Code3 models to the STAR dual color beacons..they didn't prove to be as bright as I would of hoped. These seem to be on par...I might have to try some of these!
Lemme know if you need prices. The C12M is the compact beacon. The B12P is the taller version and adds 4 more LEDs for 16 total.

Here is the info until I get it published on out site

http://viviox.com/product/adonis-b12p/

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Cory, you also got the dual color model that cuts the light input in half

blinkyfan

Dec 17, 2013
NPR, FL
I have been sitting and watching this thread to see where it goes. now that everyone is getting all excited and signing up to be dealers I am starting to wonder when it will hit the fan. the address they have listed is very unlikely for a new company just starting out and they have no info available when you look up their domain name which was only purchased late last year. I know absolutely nothing about them but I am very curious about their chinese lights and why people seem to be attracted to them. it smells like LEDO to me, but I cant prove it yet. and every light looks bright when the camera is 3 feet away and inside a building or at night. these are just my thoughts and i could be proven wrong but i guess we will see where it goes.

Reactions: GPC

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
They are a fairly recent start up, but they are based in the world trade center?

Interesting...

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
After extensive research (aprox. 35 seconds worth or until I became bored) it is clear to me that these lights are being sold by ISIS to fund local terror groups. Do not buy, Do not support the terrorist!!

blinkyfan

Dec 17, 2013
NPR, FL
After extensive research (aprox. 35 seconds worth or until I became bored) it is clear to me that these lights are being sold by ISIS to fund local terror groups. Do not buy, do not support the terrorist. 
LEDO/DAMEGA and his multiple attempts at shell companies and DELTA3 with his on again off again exwife runing the business are terrorists as far as I am concerned so you have my support. but I would hate to tarnish a company that isn't around to defend itself unless its one of the two I mentioned. I just think people are in that mass excitement phase and not looking at the facts.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Support America. Buy from the one and only true American company. Buy Whelen, and lets kick these scumbag terrorist out of America!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: emtanderson51

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
After extensive research (aprox. 35 seconds worth or until I became bored) it is clear to me that these lights are being sold by ISIS to fund local terror groups. Do not buy, Do not support the terrorist!!
Its odd how after some google-ing, added to knowledge of members and some history, there really was a connection made.

Well a connection has been made to Prestige.

All I can say is.. Good luck, everyone.

GPC

Oct 17, 2010
North Carolina
Guys this is getting real. We are trying to warn you all that you are messing with the wrong crowd here. 

terror lights.PNG

Reactions: TritonBoulder47

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I have been sitting and watching this thread to see where it goes. now that everyone is getting all excited and signing up to be dealers I am starting to wonder when it will hit the fan. the address they have listed is very unlikely for a new company just starting out and they have no info available when you look up their domain name which was only purchased late last year. I know absolutely nothing about them but I am very curious about their chinese lights and why people seem to be attracted to them. it smells like LEDO to me, but I cant prove it yet. and every light looks bright when the camera is 3 feet away and inside a building or at night. these are just my thoughts and i could be proven wrong but i guess we will see where it goes.
People were saying the same thing when Feniex came into play. Now obviously this isn't Feniex, but we will never know until all is said and done. I have spoken to several people who have ordered and received these lights, and so far I have heard nothing but good things. The "quality" has been ranked as 8+ with more 9's and 10s. Efficiency has been blinding. So far no complaints on customer service. Mind you this is under 20 people, but it all has to start somewhere.

AWL and SnM had to get their start somewhere. Same with Feniex. Why not Viviox? I don't see them becoming a factor like Feniex working their way to joining the top three, but economical pricing contender? Possibly. Some of their things look spectacular, and for their reasonable cost, why not buy to tinker? If they fail, it was worth an attempt. I don't have the money to throw down for Whelen or FS.. I do have the money to make an attempt on a company like Viviox, and then going to ol' reliable AWL or SnM if the Viviox units fail. AND... Most likely still being $70 bucks cheaper than going for the top 3. If not more.

Reactions: CodeMan and Jman423

Jman423

Administrator
Sep 10, 2010
United States
People were saying the same thing when Feniex came into play. Now obviously this isn't Feniex, but we will never know until all is said and done. I have spoken to several people who have ordered and received these lights, and so far I have heard nothing but good things. The "quality" has been ranked as 8+ with more 9's and 10s. Efficiency has been blinding. So far no complaints on customer service. Mind you this is under 20 people, but it all has to start somewhere.

AWL and SnM had to get their start somewhere. Same with Feniex. Why not Viviox? I don't see them becoming a factor like Feniex working their way to joining the top three, but economical pricing contender? Possibly. Some of their things look spectacular, and for their reasonable cost, why not buy to tinker? If they fail, it was worth an attempt. I don't have the money to throw down for Whelen or FS.. I do have the money to make an attempt on a company like Viviox, and then going to ol' reliable AWL or SnM if the Viviox units fail. AND... Most likely still being $70 bucks cheaper than going for the top 3. If not more.
Well spoken, and logical.

The one thing that catches my eye is the hardware... not so much the company. To me, it looks like the same old stuff I've seen time and time again from those few dealers with horrible reputations in our community. Some would argue that "Company A" sells the same products as "Company B" and people hate "B" while they love "A". That has a lot to do with customer service and warranties, but if the product is inferior, it doesn't matter who has their name on it or how long the warranty is. The main goal of most of the imported lighting that I've handled is to make the cheapest possible knock-off of a product that a "real" company spent time and effort engineering, testing, and producing. Reverse engineering this type of product isn't that hard and that's why there are so many knock-off lights that very closely resemble each other. I also know for a fact that distributors that sell these lights have access to more than you'll see on their websites... that's because they would be sued if they tried to sell products in the US that are patented... but the knock-off manufacturers don't care about patents.

There are just too many caveats to depending on "the cheapest option" when it comes to something like primary or secondary vehicle warning lighting. If this company proves itself, great. As of now, less than 20 people have commented on hands-on experience and a few of them have held a camera a few feet away and commented about how bright they are. That's not proof enough at this point.

If the company wants to send some demo equipment to eLightbars for testing and reviewing, I'm sure we'd consider putting forth the effort to check out what they have to offer after we find out who we're working with.

Reactions: GPC and uniden278

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golfgl17

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.