VW Passat from Sweden

PTM_Stockholm

Jun 8, 2010
Stockholm Sweden
Hello.

This unit run different calls for MTR,a company who operates the subway system in Stockholm with over 100 stations and 800000 commuters every single day.

So the their new car is a 08 Passat biogas and we provided some lights and sound:

Xpert lightbar all blue with clear glass

4 x Ghost (front and mirrors.)

5 x 1048 (front,dash and rear side windows.)

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_MTR_20Tunnelbanan_IMG_3420.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_MTR_20Tunnelbanan_IMG_3428.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_MTR_20Tunnelbanan_IMG_3443.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_MTR_20Tunnelbanan_IMG_3444.jpg

ai169.photobucket.com_albums_u223_dieselmannen_photo_MTR_20Tunnelbanan_IMG_3438.jpg

Video:

;)

pmcg10

Jun 14, 2010
Connecticut
I would change the pattern on the lightbar.

Front/Side warning is excellent, but I think it needs more rear warning.

I would like to see some interior pics.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Awesome ride especially for Europe. Definitely a lot of money put in that car equipment... Very neat.

Any chance to get a pic of the control panel? ;)

Is this a private company to which the tunnel security is contracted?

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
TheGatekeeper said:
Is this a private company to which the tunnel security is contracted?

PTM_Stockholm said:
This unit run different calls for MTR,a company who operates the subway system in Stockholm

MTR is the transit company running the subway.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
RJ* said:
MTR is the transit company running the subway.[/quote:1kqodn5p]

Well, ICTS covers security for Eurotunnel, still its vehicles bear Eurotunnel's logo. But okay, I understand this is MTR's own emergency/patrol services. Neat vehicle all the same! ;)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.