WAITING FOR REFUND FROM FEDERAL SIGNAL COLLECTOR - BILL

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
I purchased a Code 3 XL in the following link from Federal Signal Collector on Jan 27th:

http://elightbars.org/forums/threads/code-3-force-4-xl-red-light-bar-49-no-longer-available.79759/

He acknowledged the purchase in the last message of the thread, and also left me positive feedback in the following post;

http://elightbars.org/forums/thread...th-wolfman-code-3-force-4-xl-light-bar.79787/

I have been going back and forth with Bill in PM for almost two months now, which at this point I am just wanting a refund for the bar as I've already sourced another one for the project I was working on. I've had no reply since March 1st in PM.

Waiting for a resolution on this deal, will update this thread once refund has been issued.

Thanks, wolfman

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Wolfman, I have PM'd the member in question to make him aware of this thread. Please update it as appropriate.

Reactions: Evtech161

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
Tony,

Thank you for your involvement. I have yet to hear from Bill through either PM, email, or text/IM. I see that he's posting more 'for sale' equipment on the board, so I know he's active. Any help you can offer is appreciated.

Thank you, wolfman

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Tony,

Still no contact from Bill. I'd suggest suspending his online sales activity until he responds to either you or I.

Thanks, wolfman

I made contact with him this afternoon. He should be in touch with you today.

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
He had contacted me through email that I was 'definitely' getting the refund last week, but as of now I have not received it yet. I'll be sending another email today.

wolfman

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.