Wanted Wanted Federal Signal Lens

jvanover

Aug 29, 2015
michigan
Hello, 

i was recently given a fs streethawk light bar with red lens, as a tow truck driver and site saftey coordinator the red is not a problem legally but i plan to put this light bar on my plow truck and red is illegal for plowing where i live so i am looking to swap them out for some amber ones i cant seem to find a set for less the  200.00 and it just isnt worth that amount of money to me so im looking for a set new used doesnt matter to me as long as their in decent shape thanks in advance for your help

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
jvanover,

Welcome to the site, I see you are a new member. I have moved your thread to the correct section. Please be sure to read all Site Rules, Sticky/Pinned threads, and each sub-forum descriptions, as they should clearly explain what items should be posted in which particular section.

Thank you in advance, and again, welcome to the site!

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
I don't have any, but you might try finding a clear set and then putting amber filters on the rotators.  I had a Streethawk on my fire truck that was set up like that.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.