Wanted for Donation to FD: Anything lights/sirens

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Small rural FD in Wyoming acquired an old 1983 former US Air Force engine, Ford based CF engine. Only thing on it is a non-working lightbar. No front/side/rear lights, siren or siren speaker.

What I am looking for - is a  Whelen 60 or 72" lightbar (strobe is just fine), siren, siren speaker, and any perimeter warning lights and lighting. Code 3 MX7000 etc (really anything that works and doesn't look dumb on a large roof) will do.

Willing to pay reasonable shipping or pick up in the northern Colorado or western Nebraska area.

Colors used are red/white/amber. Anything would be helpful as the budget for most things are spent.

Pic of the engine attached. Hope anyone with a junk collection in a room at a FD that wants to get rid of stuff. Please, ensure that the anything you may want to donate is in working order :)

Nice little engine, pumps well. Brings me back to the more "Spartan" days of fire trucks!

Please pm me with anything you might be able to scrape up.

e42.jpg

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
I have several different types and lengths of lightbars and other secondary 3x7 and 7x9 sized lighting available, plus the parts needed to rebuild that MX7000. PM sent.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
i have a single strobe beacon that might look good on it..........pic is in my sale thread.

Also..........any plans for the MX afterwards if its replaced?? I could use the domes off it for 2 MX7000s im building

Reactions: SomeBloke

PJH

May 23, 2010
CO Springs&West PointNY
Hey guys, did get some PM's and full time job has gotten in the way. I'll send some PM's back later today and can go from there. We really appreciate the help!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.