wanting to purchase a cencom

armyboy125

i need to know if i buy a cencom do i have to use it as a siren or are all the buttons programable to control lights i dont need a siren right now but i do need good switching capabilities

V

VTfireftr

Similar to the Cen Com but for less money is the Whelen 295SLSA6. This has programmable slide switch and individual buttons. It's also about 1/3 the price.

I have one in my Ford Expedition and love it.

SireLite

Registered Member
If you don't need a siren. Get a Whelen PCC8R. For the price of a cencom you could have 4 switch panels controlling 32 items. Not that you need that many switches. But you could buy a siren when you need it and wire it to the switch panel.

Strobes N' More

OP
OP
A

armyboy125

the thing is i am gonna need a siren at some point when i get back on the fire dept just not right now thats why i was interested in a cencom

foxtrot5

Gold Supporter
So, if you're not on the department right now, what do you need a switchbox/lighting control for? Why not just save up the money and buy what you need, when you need it.

nluszcz

I have a Red Cencom I'm selling... $250. You don't have to enable the siren tones, and when you are ready, its easy to reprogram.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
900mhz_spectra
Top Bottom