wanting to purchase a cencom

armyboy125

Sep 11, 2010
lawrenceburg ky
i need to know if i buy a cencom do i have to use it as a siren or are all the buttons programable to control lights i dont need a siren right now but i do need good switching capabilities

V

VTfireftr

Similar to the Cen Com but for less money is the Whelen 295SLSA6. This has programmable slide switch and individual buttons. It's also about 1/3 the price.

I have one in my Ford Expedition and love it.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
So, if you're not on the department right now, what do you need a switchbox/lighting control for? Why not just save up the money and buy what you need, when you need it.

nluszcz

Dec 1, 2011
Kentucky
I have a Red Cencom I'm selling... $250. You don't have to enable the siren tones, and when you are ready, its easy to reprogram.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.