Warehouse Sale / Grand Re-Opening

sean

Jul 2, 2010
Lexington, KY
Guys,

We have been hard at work over the last couple of months preparing our new store. We are moving into a 3600 sq ft retail and warehouse facility and that more than doubles our current brick and mortar footprint.

I would really like to invite each of you to join us. It would be great to see some of that we have had dealings with over the years (even though we haven't been really active on here in a while).

We are hosting a grand re-opening sales event that will be combined with an all out warehouse sale that's simliar to the ones we used to go to. We have a ton of inventory that we are liquidating as we move so that we can effectively stock our store.

FREE FOOD - HOURLY PRIZES

If you have questions please feel free to email me at sean@thepublicsafetystore.com.

Here is the details of the event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1643431132538166/

WHEN:     SATURDAY MAY 9 2015 FROM 9a-5p

WHERE:   2009 FAMILY CIR #3 LEXINGTON, KY 40505 (our new showroom and warehouse facility)

WHAT:      MEET AND GREET WITH AN ALL ITEMS MUST GO WAREHOUSE SALES EVENT (No reasonable offer will be turned down for items part of this deal)

I would love to see all of you there. It would definately be worth the drive if you are semi-close.

I hope to see you!

Have a great one guys. Stay safe out there.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.