We lost a great friend.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Hey guys I know I have not been here that often but I have sad news I am sorry to report that my local friend and ELB friend Diego also known as dg0223 has passed away today. He was a great guy met up with him several times here locally to hang out and to mess around with lightbars. I'm gonna miss you friend.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Oh no... I spoke to him a few times. :( Thoughts are with with who are closest to him

Reactions: Station 3

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
He was a high school teacher and also a newspaper reporter on the side he collected badges and patches and ofcourse lightbars I remember I have a big stack of patches I was going to take him recently. Last time I talked to him was August 14th was a good guy passed away of medical issues he has been having for a few years non covid related.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
My Condolences to Friends and Family.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.