Wecan IO - what year for steadyflash

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
does anyone know what year Wecan IO boards in libertys started to be able to run the steadyflash pattern? I have a 2009 and 2010 that can't run it and a 2012 that can. I'm looking at a getting a 2011 IO but I like to be able to run steadyflash.

TACKLEBERRY

Sep 20, 2010
Norton, MA
...ah...I must have a misunderstanding of how the patterns work. I didn't think it had anything to do with the WeCan IO board but the software. As long as the Saphire/Carbide/WeCan CPM had it programmed and uploaded, you were good.

But, that being said, MSP first started fielding it in 2012. So my guess is 2012 would be the latest.

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
Yeah I thought the same thing, but both my 2009 I/O's completely wig out when you try run the steady flash pattern. My 2012 I/O runs it fine, using the same control point module. I've tried different control points and cantrol, no dice

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.