Wecan Liberty and cencom TA

Jg364

Jan 4, 2014
Nacogdoches, TX
i recently installed a Whelen Cencom Sapphire and paired it with my Wecan Liberty bar. I ran into a problem when I tried to program the sapphire to active the Traffic adviser on the Liberty, the control head flashes the left and right signal but the bar doesn't go into the traffic advisor mode. Anyone having this problem or have a solution?

Jg364

Jan 4, 2014
Nacogdoches, TX
I actually figured out what I did wrong, when I was building the bar in Wecad I forgot to add the intergrated traffic advisor from the tool bar. Simple mistake but I got pointed in the right direction

Reactions: coopers

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.