WeCan pattern help

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
So I will try to explain this the best I can, I have seen a pattern somewhere (searching hours on the internet I haven't been able to find it) that I want on my liberty. So here is trying to explain what I want...... 4 lightheads, I want a (for lack of a better term) "bounce" from one side to the other, so 1 flashes then 2 on the left side and then 4 and 3 on the right side (lights in numerical order as if looking at the front of the bar - 1234). I know it may be difficult to understand, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Ping pong or single flash works good. Set whatever heads you want primary to 0° then set the other heads to 180°

code352

May 26, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I wouldn't call it that either but thats what whelen calls that pattern. It is the same as the pattern shown from 1:03 to 1:10 in this video

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
So I will try to explain this the best I can, I have seen a pattern somewhere (searching hours on the internet I haven't been able to find it) that I want on my liberty. So here is trying to explain what I want...... 4 lightheads, I want a (for lack of a better term) "bounce" from one side to the other, so 1 flashes then 2 on the left side and then 4 and 3 on the right side (lights in numerical order as if looking at the front of the bar - 1234). I know it may be difficult to understand, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

If you want 1-2-4-3 then you should set the following phases to your flash pattern:

1: 0°
2: 90°
3: 270°
4: 180°

factorone33

Jun 13, 2010
Merriam, KS
I wouldn't call it that either but thats what whelen calls that pattern. It is the same as the pattern shown from 1:03 to 1:10 in this video

This is the Whelen "ModuFlash" pattern. Set each of your heads to the pattern, then use the phase/delay settings to adjust the sequencing of heads (1, 4, 2, 3, etc.)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.