Welcome to eLightbars.org

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
eLightbars is an online community dedicated to emergency warning equipment. The site was started in 1997 and has had several different looks and formats over the years, but the idea has remained the same; offer a place for people to exchange safety equipment products and information. The site is forum based and has recently upgraded our forum software to better serve our membership. Whether you are familiar with web forums or not, please take a moment to read the below listed links for more information and resources for new members. If you have any questions please feel free to PM a staff member. For any problems forum related, or issues needing immediate notification and assistance from the Staff or Administration, please utilize the Support Ticket System. Above all, please remember the site is here to be useful and hopefully entertaining.

New Member Information

Site Rules

Privacy Policy

Terms of Service

Thanks for visiting and enjoy the site.

John Marcson
Founder/Owner

Last edited by a moderator:

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Yes thanks for the great site John. :D

Todd

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Thanks, Todd, for bringing this thread back to life.

Most of us don't realize how much work John (and the staff) do behind the scenes to make this great

site work. You more than earn your pay ......................... What pay ??? :razz:

Thank you, guys :fangirl:

AND............as John said, WELCOME to our new members. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us don't bite.

-Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chief1562

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Thanks, Todd, for bringing this thread back to life.

Most of us don't realize how much work John (and the staff) do behind the scenes to make this great

site work. You more than earn your pay ......................... What pay ??? :razz:

Thank you, guys :fangirl:

AND............as John said, WELCOME to our new members. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions. Most of us don't bite.

-Pete
Some don't.

And I really can't think of what John and the rest of the staff can do to make this site any better.(at least not right now)

Hello to all! I am new to this site as of this week. I have communicated with several others that I have know in other venues since joining. This is a great place and I look forward to talking with many more and making new friends.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Nrw member looking for the page to into myself by keep getting "not found" when I click the new member info link
Sorry for the broken link. The introduction page is here: https://elightbars.org/forums/forums/member-introductions.50/

It is also found on our home page, under the section Community News & Resources titled "Member Introductions"

Welcome to the site!
The links for the site rules and intros have been updated in the OP now

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.