Well it cost me $30 and 2 injured fingers lol

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Heres one good picture i took of it on the floor in my bedroom. Im hoping i can get replacement hardware for it from local hardware store, or if i have to i'll just put everything in some type of cleaner to get the rust and paint off

20200315_115652.jpg

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Got a pic of the rig it came off of? Good snag.

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
Doesnt show the riser, but heres what it came off of (lightbar is in my collection as are some of the lights)

View attachment 223011

I dont see those around by me very often at all. mostly picked police Impalas. CVPIs are hard to find with much left at all if yards even have any. I tried to save what I could from a Phoenix FD p/u. I got r/w pushbar lights w/ siren speaker and 2 r/w fender strobes. I was very lucky to find that.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
This was actually the 3rd ambulance ive picked a part, the first 2 i got an all light xl, all flashing warning lights from 1, whelen 295slsa1 siren control box and a couple other flashing warning lights from.

I was late to get the remaining lights off the other though........they crushed it before i could get them :'(

I dont see those around by me very often at all. mostly picked police Impalas. CVPIs are hard to find with much left at all if yards even have any. I tried to save what I could from a Phoenix FD p/u. I got r/w pushbar lights w/ siren speaker and 2 r/w fender strobes. I was very lucky to find that.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Guess you couldn't make an offer on the vehicle before they crushed it to strip it bare then reoffload it for scrap

Believe it or not....they actually dont re-sell it once they buy it. They drain out fluids and remove tires inventory it then place it in yard.

Still irritates me that i didnt get the full lightbar off the one that was crushed, i just took all the parts off the frame.......looking back now i wish i removed the bar as a whole, cause i still havent found a frame to rebuild the bar :mad:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.