Well paid $280 for everything shown

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Sooo a local former chief sent me a message asking if i still buy lights and of course i said yeah, well he stopped by today and he showed me what he had and said make an offer........he originally wanted $500 for everything but we agreed on $280.

Sooooo how did i do ??

Ledx2100 originally made this for him and we swapped his old bar and $50 for it
Feniex cobra/python all blue visor bar (2014 version)
License plate bracket with 2 T6s
Whelen 295sl100
Whelen 3892L6
Motorola radius M1225
Sound off headlight flasher
Unknown brand red/white dashlight (bright fucker lol)
Code 3 narrowstick controller
Unknown brand blue led minibar

Some of it will be posted for sale, visor bar and the license plate bracket with T6s might be sold, as well as the ledx2100. The siren boxes work, at least the one does the other has no cables to test (unless i can use the one from my 295slsa1)

AE8E2632-D2D3-47F3-8EF3-F2B4C8FA05D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.